How to Edit or Add Referral Office Types in ScoreCEO
Learn how to categorize your referral types, whether they are a mortgage company, real estate agent, or auto dealership, ScoreCEO will give you the ability to add in as many referral types as you need. Learn today how to create these types to help classify each referral office.
- To access your Company Profile, please log in to ScoreCEO, Or Click here
- On the top right corner click on the configuration bubble and select Configuration.
- Under “MetaConf“, click on “Referral” then select “Referral Office Type“
- Next to “Value” enter in the referral type you would like to create. Then click “Save“
- Once saved you have successfully added a new Referral Office Type.
In just a few simple steps, you can easily categorize and manage your referral types within ScoreCEO. Whether it’s a mortgage company, real estate agent, or auto dealership, ScoreCEO offers the flexibility to add as many referral types as you need. This makes it easier to classify each referral office effectively. Access your Company Profile, go to Configuration, select “Referral Office Type” under “MetaConf,” and add your desired referral types. It’s that straightforward to enhance your referral office management in ScoreCEO.
For more ScoreCEO how-to guides, tips and tricks, visit https://www.scoreceo.com/how-to to learn more.
Comments are closed.