How to Create a Hybrid Payment Model Plan in ScoreCEO
- To access your Company Profile, please log in to ScoreCEO, Or Click here
- Once you are logged in There are two ways to access the Payment Configuration, if you still have pending configuration when you first log in it will take you to the Quick Wizard and it will be the third step of “Payment Configuration“
- If you have set up all your configurations, it will not direct you to Quick Configuration Wizard, it will take you to the Dashboard and from here you will click the configuration button at the top right corner and select Configuration. Then select “Payment Settings“
Payment Model Plans
- The right side menu Select “Payment Model Plans”
- A drop menu will appear where you can select the Model plan. In this case, choose Pay-Per-Deletion
- Click “Create New” to start building your payment plan.
- Fill in each field. Let’s cover each field.
(If you do not understand what each area is for, hoover your mouse over the question mark for more details)
Plan Name: Enter in the name of the plan you are creating
- Consultation/Audit Fee: Enter Your one-time consultation or audit fee.
- First Work/Deletion Fee: Enter your first work/deletion fee, and we will charge it once the first deletion or repaired item is completed.
- Recurring charge: Enter the monthly fee.
- Demographic Data: Enter the rate you charge for deleting or repairing demographic information (such as name, address, employers, etc.).
- Foreclosures/Short Sales: Enter the rate you charge if foreclosure or short sale were to be deleted or repaired.
- Public Records: Enter the rate you charge if public records were to be deleted or repaired.
(ex judgement, bankruptcy and tax liens)
- Chargeoff/Collection: Enter the rate you charge for deleting or repairing chargeoff and/or collections accounts.
- Billing Cycle: Enter the billing cycle, this will determine how long this service is for. For example 6 months you would enter 6, 12 months you would enter 12.
- Hard Inquires: Enter the rate you charge for deleting or repairing inquiries.
- Current Delinquencies: Enter the rate you charge for deleting or repairing delinquencies.
- In-Dispute Status:
Billing Cycle Type
- Billing Cycle Type: This is let you know that this plan is going to be charged monthly, there is no customization needed in this area.
- Days Prior Authorization: Enter the number of days before monthly fee, the pre-authorization will automatically happen when the consumer uses a credit card. Credit Card pre-authorization allows a credit repair company to block funds on a customer’s credit card. This ensures that customer funds will be available to the CRO upon completing the services.
- Send Invoice Prior Days: Enter here the number of days prior you would like the invoice to be sent prior to its due date.
- Max Transaction Retries: Enter the number of maximum times to you would like the system to reattempt to process a transaction if the initial transaction fails.
- Days B/W Retries: Enter the number of days to wait in between each retry attempts.
- After you have completed this step. The following step would be Processing Types.
- By selecting the check box you are identifying what is included in that plan, If the plan consists of credit bureau letters, you would select the first option “Max. number of CRA Letters* Next to it you would provide how many letters are included in that plan. This would apply the same for each processing type.
- Once you have completed click “Save” to save your Hybrid Plan.
In conclusion, ScoreCEO offers you the flexibility to create and customize Payment Model plans for Hybrid services, combining a one-time fee with monthly charges. Tailor your plans to fit your unique business needs and enhance your customer management.
Comments are closed.