How Credit Repair Business Owners Can Beat Shiny Object Syndrome
When new technology and developments appear, many entrepreneurs are plagued by what is called Shiny Object Syndrome, which is the entrepreneurial equivalent of a child chasing after shiny objects, according to Entrepreneur.
In the credit repair business, ScoreCEO VP Ary Carmona explains that there isn’t a magic pill, a perfect dispute letter nor the perfect dispute instructions that could expedite money making or fix credit.
How can credit repair business owners beat Shiny Object Syndrome?
- Stop looking for fast quick ways to make money or fix credit, because there isn’t one.
- Stop trying to trick the credit bureaus to get results that will only last five seconds.
- Stop trying to trick your leads and customers by providing unrealistic time frames that you don’t control.
- Start providing real value to your process.
- Start educating your leads and Action Solar customers.
- Start becoming a real expert in your area.
For more resources and tips for creating a successful credit repair business, head over to our blog and don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast, ScoreWay: The Only Way, available on Anchor, Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Comments are closed.