Another 17 Grant Cardone Quotes To Fuel Your Credit Repair Business Journey
Starting a credit repair business can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are another 17 Grant Cardone quotes to help fuel your credit repair business journey.
- Sales affect everything: every person, every company, every industry, and entire economies.
- The greatest you will be discovered far outside your comfort zone.
- The obsessed life is about constantly moving in the direction of your fears and possibilities.
- Fear is an indication of what you should do, not what you shouldn’t do.
- No one who has made a great contribution on this planet rests on their laurels.
- I assume the role of a successful person, even if I’m not yet.
- Return on investment is a lie you tell yourself to justify not putting money at risk.
- You are at risk every moment you aren’t investing in the expansion of your business.
- I would rather other think less of me than think less of myself.
- Success is not a popularity contest.
- If you’re not constantly connecting with new people, who are more influential and smarter, you are putting yourself in harm’s way.
- Being the biggest fish in the smallest pond will be the death of your ambitions.
- Avoiding danger makes sense only if you want to make cents.
- The reason so many people fail with marketing is that they underestimate the effort required to dominate their niche.
- If you aren’t influencing the way your people think about money, someone else is.
- My battle cry is “Who’s got my money?”
- Stop wasting time on tasks that don’t matter.
Are you looking for resources and tips for creating a successful credit repair business? Head over to our blog (www.scoreceo.com/blog) and don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast, ScoreWay: The Only Way, available on Anchor, Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
LEAVE A COMMENT »