17 Grant Cardone Quotes To Fuel Your Credit Repair Business Journey
Are you looking to enter the credit repair business game, but feel stuck? These 17 Grant Cardone quotes are sure to fuel your credit repair business journey.
- The ultimate value-add is you.
- Get obsessed with exploiting every weakness of your competition.
- If you don’t have clarity on what your value-add is, then no one will.
- Those who commit to an investment are crazy enough to see a future that others cannot yet see.
- Everything you’ve ever accomplished started with a “first time.”
- When you commit completely and have no other option than to deliver at that level, you will figure out how to get it done regardless of how impossible it seems.
- If you don’t push for performance at higher levels, you will never know how great you can be.
- When I overpromise, I am obligated to overdeliver.
- I am never moderate or conservative when selling, marketing, or branding.
- Find the time each day to make an extra sales call for your company.
- My goal every morning is to get my sales team doing one amazing thing, not a hundred half-assed things.
- Get obsessed with “Show me, don’t tell me.”
- Numbers don’t lie; people lie.
- Reward those who achieve and penalize those who do not.
- Demand that sales quotas be met by holding yourself and your people accountable.
- If you are not obsessed with closing the deal, you won’t.
- I didn’t get into sales because I liked it. I got into it to survive.
For more resources and tips for creating a successful credit repair business, head over to our blog (www.scoreceo.com/blog) and don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast, ScoreWay: The Only Way, available on Anchor, Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
LEAVE A COMMENT »