Adding Credit CM (Credit Monitoring) Services
ScoreCEO allows you to add CM service information for each person. If the credit monitoring provider you are using is not currently saved in ScoreCEO, you can add this to the list of credit monitoring providers. Learn today how to do so.
- To access your Company Profile, please log in to ScoreCEO, Or Click here
- On the top right corner click on the configuration bubble and select Configuration.
- Under “MetaConf“, click on “Other Conf.” then select “CM Services“
- Next to “Service Name“, enter in the Credit Monitoring service Name, and on “Service Link” Enter the URL from the credit monitoring service. Here is an Example Service Name– Smart Credit Service Link-smartcredit.com, then click Save
- Once you have saved this information you have successfully added a credit monitoring provider to ScoreCEO.
In conclusion, ScoreCEO empowers you to enhance your credit monitoring services. By adding your preferred providers, you can seamlessly integrate vital information into the system. Take advantage of this capability to streamline your processes and improve customer service.