Increase the speed of your credit repair business website with this useful tool
Want to speed up your credit repair business website load times on mobile? You can try by compressing the file size by using TinyPNG.
TinyPNG uses smart lossy compression techniques to reduce the file size of PNG files. These types of files are useful because it’s the only widely supported format that can store partially transparent images. According to their portal, by selectively decreasing the number of colors in the image, fewer bytes are required to store the data. The effect is nearly invisible.
A few highlights about TinyPNG:
- PNG is useful because it’s the only widely supported format that can store partially transparent images.
- When you upload a Portable Network Graphics (PNG) file, similar colors in your image are combined. This is called “quantization”. By reducing the number of colors, 24-bit PNG files can be converted to much smaller 8-bit indexed colors.
- Use the optimized image to save bandwidth and loading time.
- The files produced by TinyPNG are displayed perfectly on all modern browsers, including mobile devices.
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari support animated PNG (APNG).
- Only Photoshop CC 2015, 2017 and 2018 can save images as indexed PNG files with alpha transparency. You can Save for Web to export your images as 24-bit transparent PNG files and upload them to TinyPNG. It allows you to scale, preview and save compressed PNG and JPEG images straight from Photoshop.
Compressing images with the website is free for everyone and without advertising. They also offer a TinyPNG plugin for WordPress, a Magento extension and a pro version. Try TinyPNG here.
Comments are closed.