Do The Math – Outsourcing Services
The reason why you are not closing more deals is because you haven’t done the math and you are paying attention at what other companies do, instead of paying attention at what you are doing.
Yes, it is important to understand what your competition is offering so you can overcome objections on the sales process, but this can’t be your focus, because it can blur your business cycle process.
You have to do the math. There are 40 Million people in the US that need help from a credit repair business. And there are an average of 20,000 credit repair companies in the United States. This mean that in average every state has 400 companies that can service an average of 800,000 consumers, which mean that every credit repair business has the opportunity of helping 2,000 consumers and not blink an eye into getting on somebody else’s business.
2,000 consumers at an average of $1,000 per consumer in 6 months is a $20,000,000 business.
$1,000 per consumer in 6 months is an average of $166.67 per month per consumer.
Now to this projected revenue you have to take into consideration the following expenses:
- Licensing & Bonding
- Employees (Sales, Accounting + Customer Service)
- Legal fees (if you decide to hire a lawyer on retainer)
- Office Space rent
- Water & Power
- Computer Equipment
- And more
WOW! Did I burst your bubble? I surely hope so, and let me explain to you why!
99% of the time we forget to do math. We don’t look at the possibilities and we only say numbers without analyzing what I like to call the micro details.
DO NOT GET ME WRONG! I’m a 200% believer of the IDEA > Action Plan, but if you forget to long about the details, you will be inside a pile of snow that you didn’t see coming, and you will be buried alive as an entrepreneur. This is the Ugly Truth.
This is why we provide outsourcing services. We understand the expense and hurtle of the moving parts of the dispute process. Over the years mailing prices have go up and down, and we haven’t change our price model. We have highly trained and capable US based team members waiting to work on your files and help your customers achieve their goals. With Scoreinc.com Outsourcing services you don’t need to:
- buy more computer equipment that will eventually needs to be change, or incurred on maintenance services,
- you don’t have to worry if your only dispute processing employee gets sick or leave on vacation,
- don’t have to worry that an employee will become your competition,
- do not have to worry if your employee training is enough because we have over 25+ years of combined experience with 10+ team members
- We are secured with an E&O Insurance
- We are the best outsourcing, now because we say, because it is. We are the oldest, the most experienced.
- Most of the companies out there have been a customer of Scoreinc.com. We are the true thought leaders. We even have developed our own competition.
So what are you waiting for? Do the math and go after your goals. Join Scoreinc.com today!
LEAVE A COMMENT »